thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lea Michele.

2 posters

Go down

Lea Michele. Empty Re: Lea Michele.

Post  JesseDaMan Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am

Approved (:
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lea Michele. Empty Lea Michele.

Post  it'sTPR. Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 am

Name: Lea Michele
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown.
Height: 5'8
Body Type: Slim
Skin Color: Fair
Country of Origin: US of A, Ohio.
Talents: singing and writing
Skills: Archery
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Flaws: Shy, doesn't like big crowds.
Life Before CHB*: Lea's family was really wealthy. At the same time, she was secretly sad. She never got to see her parents everyday. Since they were too busy, she would see them once in a week. She gets bullied alot in school, but she never tells anyone. When her friends found out she was rich, they all left her. Because they thought she was just a spoilt brat who thought she was the luckiest person in the world. When she finished 9th grade, her parents took her to CHB for the summer. And she thinks she won't like it one bit.
RP Example*: I hugged my pillow as we were in the car. "ARE WE THERE YET?" I yelled. "No.. Not yet. In a couple of hours. You should rest." My dad replied. I sigh, then nod. I looked at the window. Nyeh.. I thought. Then I closed my eyes and slept. 2 hours later, I felt someone nudge me. I opened my eyes. I blink. It was my dad. "Okay, Lea. You have to go now." He said. I get up, and take my duffel bag and my backpack. "'kay Dad, bye." I wave at him and walk in camp. Yippee, let the fun begin... I thought.
Any notes about your characters: None.
it'sTPR.
it'sTPR.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum