thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first character

2 posters

Go down

My first character  Empty Re: My first character

Post  JesseDaMan Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 am

Approved (:
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

My first character  Empty My first character

Post  Wise_Girl000 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Name: Nicole Anderson
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light brown
Height: 5'4
Body Type: slim and fit
Skin Color: slightly tan
Country of Origin: USA
Talents: drawing, piano, baking
Skills: archery and
Weapon: celestial bronze sword/ silver ring with her nickname on it
Flaws: stubborness, short temper, pride, and ignorent
Life Before CHB*: I lived in Brooklyn, New York before i became a camper at CHB. I lived with my dad, he was so understanding and i loved him. I never knew my mom, my dad said that she died while giving birth to me. the only thing i had in memory of her was a ring i had for as long as i could remember, my nickname was engraved on it. On my sixteenth birthday, my dad was going to spend the whole day with me and i was so excited. When we went out to get icecream a monster attacked us. I was wounded and so was my dad, good thing there was a gardian and another halfblood there to help us.
RP Example*: I slowly open my eyes. after me and my dad got attacked i passed out from my wounds. I look around. "where am i?" i croaked. I look down. I was all better, which was odd because i thought i had cuts and a blood and wounds. I clasp my side as i try to sit up. I look at the other wounded people. "where the hell am i?" it all suddenly soaked in. I was at some place in the middle of no where. then it hit me. dad. "dad?" i call out. I stand up and slowly walk out wondering around.
Any notes about your characters: her nickname is nikkie
Wise_Girl000
Wise_Girl000

Back to top Go down