thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noel Ashley Kame

2 posters

Go down

Noel Ashley Kame Empty Re: Noel Ashley Kame

Post  JessicaWasHere Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Approved Smile make sure to claim your portrayer in the Face Claim.
JessicaWasHere
JessicaWasHere
Admin

https://thecamphalfblood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Noel Ashley Kame Empty Noel Ashley Kame

Post  -SilentAngel Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Name: Noel Kame
Eyes: A mix between blue and green
Hair: Blonde/brownish
Height: 5ft 7"
Body Type: Atheltic/Skinny
Skin Color: Tannish
Country of Origin: U.S.
Talents: Swimming, Running, Sketching
Skills: Swimming, Fighting, Weaponary
Weapon: Broad Sword
Flaws: Too loyal, way to serious sometimes, acts first thinks later
Life Before CHB*: Noel grew up in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania and lived with her two brothers(one older one younger), and her parents. Though when she turned twelve, her dad being a pilot, and her mom being a flight attendant, died in a plane accident. After the plane accident, her two brothers were separated from her to different parts of the countries. One(the older) in California, herself in South Carolina, and her younger brother in Maine. When they got separated, she became more isolated from everyone and spent her time playing on the piano and sketching in her notebook. Though on her 14th birthday, they were all reunited, and Noel was back to her normal self, or gradually become back to normal. When her brothers left, she became friends with more people and is less shy.
RP Example*: I opened the door and there they were. My two brothers, who I haven't seen for what, two years? "TRISTIAN! SETH!" I shouted, wide-eyed. They just smiled and nodded. I threw my arms around them and they laughed. "I missed you guys soo much," I said. I couldn't believe the two people who are most important to me in the entire world, were standing right in front of me. I let go of them and just stared at them for about a minute. Wow...
Any notes about your characters: She hates her blonde hair, so that's why she has browish streaks.
-SilentAngel
-SilentAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down