thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New charrie

2 posters

Go down

New charrie Empty Re: New charrie

Post  JesseDaMan Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Approved (: Make sure to claim your portrayer in Face Claim.
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

New charrie Empty New charrie

Post  MLsweetart Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

New charrie
MLsweetart Today at 6:46 pm

.Name:Chase Tomas Smith
Eyes:Greem
Hair:light borwn
Height:5'9''
Body Type:Athletic and muscular
Skin Color:normale
Country of Origin:Usa
Talents:basketball,baseball,football,running
Skills:sword fighting
Weapon:a sword
Flaws:he's kinda quiet,appears to be shy but when he gets to no someone he's not shy at all,Dosent injoy fighting that much
Life Before CHB*:Chase grew up in a small town In Illinois with the people he fought were his parents even though ones a step parent.He speant alot of time with his friends and playing sports.He never was attacked by any monsters.Until oneday when he was at his friends and monster came out and attacked them.After that Chase's parents to him to camp.
RP Example*:''Justin what are we going to do''in ask him ''No idea Chase jump on the trampoline''he says not really paying attion.''Sure ill race you''i say taking of running to the trampoline ''So not far''he calls running after me.''It is to far''i say laying on the trampoline ''Your right it is''i he says laying next to me.Then all the sudden a huge dog appears and attacks us.''What the heck is that''i say to justin ''I think its a monster''He replys.''You've got to be kiding me''i say back ''Well im not''he replys.Thhen all the sudden it attacks and knocks us out.Then later i wake up in the car on the way to some camp
Any notes about your characters:
MLsweetart
MLsweetart
Admin

Back to top Go down