thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike]

Go down

[strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike] Empty Re: [strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike]

Post  ace of spades Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 pm

I walked in and got my stuff.
I got some of her stuff and wlked out.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

[strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike] Empty Re: [strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike]

Post  ace of spades Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I walk in with my arm around graces shoulder.
I walkin with my arm around alex's shoulder"Get you stuff" I said/
I sat on my bed"Tryin to get red of me? Thats not gonna be esay"
"No of course not boxer boy" I siad."I just want you to get to your cabin.
I got my stuff"Come on. Your gonna help me move" I said leading grace out of the cabin.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

Post  ace of spades Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 am

I waked up kong befor alex but I wasnt takin any chances with chnging eith him in the room. So I got my clothes wrote thi:
"good morninig sleepy head!
I went to change clothes and ride stardust. if you wake up befor im back ether go to the food place or came and find me,
Grace M Alexnder." and left.
[i]
I woke up a few mintues later and read the note. I got out of bed put a shrit and pants on and left.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

Post  ace of spades Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 pm

P walk in with my PJs on that had monkeys and hearts on them.
"Nice PJs" I said seeing the monkeys and hearts.
"Oh shut up! I bet yours are more emmberssing!" I said
"Depends on how you look at it" I said getting out of my bed.
I felt like laughing and pushing him back into he's bad when I saw hes boxers. I did both."I find that standing up in oley boxers in front of your friend that happens to be a girl i more emmbering then theses!" I laughed.
I smiled hall I thought about it "I guse your right." I said getting under the covers"Tomarrow just to be fair I'll change in the boys room and you can change in here."
"Okay. We can have that pattren untell one of us gets claimed" I said getting in MY bunk and pulling out a book.
I did my nightly ritural.spred arms yane find the sweet spot on the bed then fall asleep.
I saw Alex jumping around on his bunk"What the heck are you doing?!?!" I sadid trying not to laugh.
"Finding the sweet spot on the bed" I answered.
"What in the world is that?!" I asked.
"it's the most comterbale stop in the bed. that's what it is." I said facing her. then i scuched a little and found it.I tryed rolling on my back and it went so I turned to my side scouted again and then laid n my back"There it is!" I said
I smiled"I've lernd more about you then I hae all year" I said and laid on my back reading.
I fell asleep in a few secondes with me hands behind my head and lookin at the ceiling
I fell asleep a few hours later.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

Post  ace of spades Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 pm

I walk in smilin like a idiot. I had my own pegus!!! I toke my clothes out of a vag and left.
I shruged. I just sleeped in my boxers. So I toke off my shrit and pants(boxers still on) and layed in my bed.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

[strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike] Empty [strike]grace's bunk and Alexander's bunk(They have bunks right next to each other)[/strike]

Post  ace of spades Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 pm

I walk in and set my stuff on an empty bunk.
I walk n to and set my stuf on the bunk next to the bunk grace had."That was fun." I said meaning the fight we had been in ealyer that hour.
I looked at him "What the heck is goin on?!?!" I asked
"Come on i'll tell you some where eles" I said leading her out of the cabin.

Last edited by ace of spades on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down