thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spencer Griffin (girl)

2 posters

Go down

Spencer Griffin (girl) Empty Re: Spencer Griffin (girl)

Post  JesseDaMan Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Approved (: Make sure to claim your portrayer in the Face Claim
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spencer Griffin (girl) Empty Spencer Griffin (girl)

Post  Darkblue248 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Name:Spencer Griffin
Eyes:
Hair:green
Height:'5,7"
Body Type:skinny but strong
Skin Color:tan
Country of Origin:USA
Talents:Track, Drawing, piano.
Skills:soccer, hand to hand combat, sword fighting.
Weapon:a 3 and a half foot long CB sword. she has a hidden dagger.
Flaws:tends to get mad easily. zones out a lot. gets confused easily.
Life Before CHB*:She never knew her mom. and her dad was horrible and mean to her. she ran away when she was 6. she was nice but you could never trust her. you said one wrong thing you were on the ground with a dagger to your thoat. she lived on the streets til she was 13. she had found a sword that was perfectly wighted in her hand. she had heard about a safe place. she heard it was like and orphange but more like a summer camp. she got attacked by lots of montsers bfore she found it when she was 14.
RP Example*:i climb into a tree and hang upside down on the end of a branch. i pull out my sword. the montser was looking from side to side but never up. right as it passed under me i slashed its head of and said "surprise" i drop of the branch and start running again. i passed by another montser. i smiplely pulled out my sword and charged right though it.
Any notes about your characters:she keeps to herself but once you get to know her shes nice. but say one thing and she'll attack you.

Darkblue248

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum