thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jace Christian

2 posters

Go down

Jace Christian Empty Re: Jace Christian

Post  JesseDaMan Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Approved (: Make sure to claim your portrayer in Face Claim.
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jace Christian Empty Jace Christian

Post  -SilentAngel Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Name: Jace Christian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 5ft 8"
Body Type: Skinny, Muscular
Skin Color: Paleish Tannish
Country of Origin: Canada
Talents: Hockey, Ice Skating, Running
Skills: Running,Martial Arts, Fighting
Weapon: Sword
Flaws: Proud, thinks things over too much, way to optimistic
Life Before CHB*: Jace was born in Canada and has lived there for all her life. She first started with Ice Hockey as her sport then tried ice skating and she was pretty good at both. On a way home from a hockey game,(when she was 12) she got into a car accident. Jace broke both her leg and was brusied all over, and she lost her mother in the accident(And was left with her father and brother). When she made a full recovery a year later, she refused to go on the ice because it reminded her of the horrible incident, so she ran to keep herself fit. A year later.. she decided to tried to go on the ice again. At first she was shaky and fell a lot but got better and more confident. She competes in skating competitions and hockey games now.
RP Example*: I put my skates on and looked at the rink. How could my Dad convince me to do this again? Why did I have to come back here? I was completely fine just running. I scowled at myself for giving in easily. I walked up to the door and I pushed it open. I placed one skate on the ice and sighed. This better be worth it.
Any notes about your characters: Nope
-SilentAngel
-SilentAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down