thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber and Kale Wilson

2 posters

Go down

Saber and Kale Wilson Empty Re: Saber and Kale Wilson

Post  Apolloette Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Approved. Be sure to claim your portrayer.
Apolloette
Apolloette

http://www.herskillswordsecrets.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Saber and Kale Wilson Empty Saber and Kale Wilson

Post  -SilentAngel Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 am

Name: Saber Wilson
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 6ft
Body Type: Athletic
Skin Color: Tan
Country of Origin: US
Talents: Baseball, Basketball,
Skills: Sword Fighting, Leadership
Weapon: Sword
Flaws: Too Loyal, stubborn, too trustworthy
Life Before CHB*: Saber was born in Washington with his twin brother Kale. They look nothing alike and are completely different. Saber, being the louder one and Kale, the quiet one. Thought one thing they have in common is their love for Baseball. Saber pitching and Kale playing catcher. Besides baseball, Saber plays basketball and is on a traveling. When Kale and Saber were 14, they moved across the country to Washington D.C. Saber adjusted well and welcomed the move as a new found adventure.
RP Example*: “STRASBURG AGAIN! Man he’s awesome! I’m going to learn how to pitch like that,” I said and leaned back in my chair as I watched the Washington Nationals game. “I mean looked at it dude, he throws a pitch at one-hundred miles per hour.” I looked at Kale who looked at me with the look, ‘Yeah I’m sure you can do that.’ I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Any notes about your characters: --

Name: Kale Wilson
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 6 ft
Body Type: Athletic and Skinny
Skin Color: Tan
Country of Origin: US
Talents: Baseball and Hockey
Skills: Martial Arts
Weapon: Sword
Flaws: Only talks a lot around friends-quiet, thinks too much over things, doesn’t trust many people
Life Before CHB*: Kale was born in Washington with his twin brother, Saber. They look nothing alike and are completely different. Kale, being the quiet one and Saber being the louder one. The one thing they have in common is their love for baseball. Kale plays catcher and Saver pitches. Beside baseball, Kale plays hockey and is on a traveling team. When Kale and Saber were 14, they moved across the country to Washington D.C. Kale adjusted fairly well and became slightly more outgoing making new friends.
RP Example*: Someone walked up to me and I looked at the person. We stared at each other for a few seconds then he said, “Hey. I’m Ian and you are?” I always hated to talk to people. It came so easily to my brother why couldn’t I do it. “Kale..” I croaked and shifted uncomfortably.
Any notes about your characters: --
-SilentAngel
-SilentAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down