thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New charrie's

2 posters

Go down

New charrie's Empty Re: New charrie's

Post  JesseDaMan Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Approved... Make sure to... You know the drill...
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

New charrie's Empty New charrie's

Post  MLsweetart Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 am

Name:Taylor Noel Anderson
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Dark brown but its really ahinny looking
Height:6'2''
Body Type:athletic
Skin Color:normal
Country of Origin:Usa
Talents:baseball(She played on the boys team),Track,cross country,Soccer and Dancing
Skills:running
Weapon:a sword
Flaws:she gets cocky real easy,she appears to be shy sometimes but mostly is not shy unless she likes the person,isint always the nicest person,she's kinda ruff and gets into fights sometimes
Life Before CHB*:Taylor lived with her dad and step mom and her siblings Lauren,Kelsey and Conor in A NYC suburb.Until one day when her dad and step mom died in a car crash leaving her and her siblings in a foster care system.It was really hard for them Because Taylor was sent to Flordia Lauren was sent to South Carolina Conor To Nevda and Kelseuy to colorado.They tried to keep in contact but it was really hard becuase they were far apart.Oneday Taylor was sent to camp becuase she found out she was a demigod.
RP Example*:I walk around camop and all the sudden a person huggs me and i look down to see Lauren.''Hi Lauren''i say to her afyer she says hi and also hugg her back.I smile what a ncie reioun with my sister.After that i pull her to our cabin until where claimed.Then i sit on a bunk.
Any notes about your characters:Nada

Name:Lauren Marie Anderson
Eyes:brown
Hair:brown
Height:6'0''
Body Type:athletic
Skin Color:normal
Country of Origin:Usa
Talents:Softball,Track,Volleyball,cheerleading,Dancing and Tumbling
Skills:running
Weapon:a sword
Flaws:She trust people to much sometimes,Falls in love to easy,She is shy around the people she falls in love with sometimes
Life Before CHB*:Lauren lived in a NYC suburb wuth her Dad Step mom and 3 siblings.She looked alot alike her older sister Taylor even though they didnt seem the same.One day her dad ans step mom died in a car crash leaving Lauren and her siblings alone.They were put into a foster care system.It was hard for them to deal with becuase they were split up Lauren going to South Carolina Taylor going to Florida ther sister Kelsey to Colorado and their brother Conor to Nevada.It was really hard to keep contact with them but they tried to keep in touch.One day Lauren found out she was a halfblood and made her way to camp finding Taylor there already.
RP Example*:I walk down the hill into camp and see person that looks alot like me Oh my gos its Taylor i think and run over to her.It is taylor omg i havent seen her for so long i think and hugg her.''Hi Taylor''i say to her''Hey Lauren''she says to me hugging me back.After that she takes my hand and pulls me to our cabin until we get clamied.And we but our stuff down on a bunk.
Any notes about your characters:
MLsweetart
MLsweetart
Admin

Back to top Go down