thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katers

2 posters

Go down

Katers Empty Re: Katers

Post  JesseDaMan Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Approved(:
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katers Empty Katers

Post  ace of spades Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Name: Katers Jordon
Eyes:green
Hair:blond
Height:5ft 5in
Body Type:musclur
Skin Color:tan
Country of Origin:USA
Talents:Making things out of anything, standing the heat, carving things
Skills:making weapons and sheilds, fighting
Weapon: A sword that turns into a cisle and a sheild that turns into a small hammer
Flaws:is scared of water, rather be making somethin then spending time with people
Life Before CHB*: Katers lived with her mom ,a suclpler, and lived in there apartment. She went to a bording school and had her own drom cuz there wasnt any room in it for another kid. She spent most of her time making things. She's never been on a date but wanted to. One day she was taken to camp by a satry that she had a crush on....
RP Example*: I walked in and sat down. Where the heck was he?? I was waiting for Athuer to come. We had been asinged partners in an art proget. Then he ran in "Hey sorry I'm .. wow" He saw how much crap I had in my dorm "Who made this stuff?" he asked admiring a micanichel griffen. "I did" I said. "Does this thing work?" He asked holding the griffen "No but I can make it work" I said taking the griffen and twiing a few wires. I pressed it's head and it starteed to fly. "wow" He said. I smiled. "So this is why no one shares a dorm with you" he said "Yeah" I said "I gusse I got an awesome partner for this proget" he said "Yep" I said smiling"So what do you want to make?" I asked "Um... how about... um... a life size griffen?" I stood up "What? How?"
"With a bunch of metal and a torch thing" He said
"I.. I mean we can do that" I said and got to work.
Any notes about your characters: She loves duct tape.
ace of spades
ace of spades

Back to top Go down