thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 and 3....yes they are twins

2 posters

Go down

2 and 3....yes they are twins Empty Re: 2 and 3....yes they are twins

Post  MLsweetart Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Aproved
MLsweetart
MLsweetart
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 and 3....yes they are twins Empty 2 and 3....yes they are twins

Post  ThAlIa37 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Name:Natalie Ortiz
Eyes: Brown
Hair: wavy, light brown
Height: 5'1
Body Type: skinny
Skin Color: tan
Country of Origin: Puetro Rico
Talents: Dance and she can play many instruments
Skills: Archery
Weapon: A bow and some arrows that are disguised as hair pins
Flaws: Stubborn, Doesnt think when she does things, doesnt listen that well, very mean to her brother.
Life Before CHB*: Before Camp Deion lived with her mom and her brother in New York City. She went to school like a normal kid. She was very popular unlike her brother. She had lots of friends and got along with almost everyone. For some reason her brother and her almost never go along.
RP Example*: I sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching grown-ups. I heard the door open and heard a bunch of voices. I turned around and say my brother with a bunch of his friends. "And there is the horrid beast that roams this house," My brother said. "shush it nerd, Im trying to watch a movie and unlike you it's actually funny" I said while rolling my eyes. "What ever" He said and went to the kitchen with his friends.
Any notes about your characters: uhhh nope

Name: Luis Ortiz
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light brown..short hair cut
Height: 5'3
Body Type: Athletic
Skin Color: Tan
Country of Origin: Puetro Rico
Talents: Good at at playing mostly every intsrument and Is very smart (Gets that from his mom)
Skills: Plays good at most major sports, archery, sword-fightning
Weapon: A sword that is disguised to look like a marker.
Flaws: Shy, Keeps things from his family (Like he hasnt told them that he's on almost every single sport team at his school), and is very stubborn, strongly dislikes his sister
Life Before CHB*: Luis lived with his mom and sister in New york city. He went to school but wasn't very popular. He kinda lived a double life. His sister and mom thought he was a good person and was always into books. But it he is very good at sports and after school he goes to practices while his mom thinks he goes to chess meetings. He always keeps to himself and when he does hang around with people who are the most popular people in the school. But no one ever notices him because he always to the sideline. He's always staying away from his sister so she wont see him hanging around with the jocks.
RP Example*: I smiled as I left the house. I was finally getting away from my annoying sister. Plus Today was the big game. I sighed, "To bad I dont tell my mom about this" I mumbled to myself. I pushed away the thought of telling my mom and sister and headed out the door and onto the school bus. Where almost everyone greeted me excitedly.
Any notes about your characters:nope
ThAlIa37
ThAlIa37

Back to top Go down