thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identical Twins......if you will allow them.

2 posters

Go down

Identical Twins......if you will allow them. Empty Re: Identical Twins......if you will allow them.

Post  JesseDaMan Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Approved (:
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Identical Twins......if you will allow them. Empty Identical Twins......if you will allow them.

Post  Apolloette Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Fred and George Williams
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Lean muscular
Skin Color: Caucasion
Country of Origin: England
Talents: Mischeif
Skills: Mischeif
Weapon: Celestial Sword
Flaws: Mischief
Life Before CHB*: They grew up in England. They loved to cause mischief around their neighborhood following in the footsteps of their idols, and name sakes, Fred and George Weasley. The fact that no one could tell who was who worked to their advantage. They were estatic when the 'Harry Potter' movies came out because they wanted to see who played their namesakes. After discovering that they were duplicates of the twins that played Fred and George they were starting to get stopped in town and asked for autographs. After 6 years of explaining that they were not stars they begged their mortal parent to send them away and so they
end up here.
RP Example*: We walk into camp and looka t each other. "This could be fun." We say at the same time with a smile. We walk down the hill to the 'courtyard'. I (Fred) point to a girl that looks oddly firmiliar. We walk over to her, "Do we know you?" We ask in unison. The gir loks at us, "Um........Fred? George? or was it Gred and Feorge?" she asks with a confused face. I (George) look at Fred, "The Train concert in England." we say in unison with a smile. I (Fred) look at the girl, "Nymph?" I ask with a smile. I(George), "Or was it Dora?" I ask her with smile. She smiles at us, "Both...Nymphadora..........." she tells us. We walk away from her quickly.
Any notes about your characters: yes they look like the weasley twin actors....yes they are named after the weasley twins........and yes.....MISCHIEF is their middle name.....metaphorically. and the RP example is true ish because on the other site Nymph has met them...but sh isn't here so erg....Imma leave it unless you think I should change it.
Apolloette
Apolloette

http://www.herskillswordsecrets.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down