thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first charrie

2 posters

Go down

first charrie Empty Re: first charrie

Post  Apolloette Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Uhm....approved....uhm...ohkay...uhm...way to go!
Apolloette
Apolloette

http://www.herskillswordsecrets.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

first charrie Empty first charrie

Post  R1S1NG W4RR10R Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Name: Daniel Sterning
Eyes:BLue
Hair:blonde eye legnth
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: athletic
Skin Color:tan
Country of Origin: America
Talents: sword fighting and climbing
Skills: Sword fighting
Weapon: A ring that turns into a longsword and a neclace that turns into a shiled
Flaws: Stubborn, gets mad easily,and doesn't listen
Life Before CHB*: Daniel lived a normal life. He went to shcool and played sports which he as really good at. But one day when he was comeing home a hellhound pounced on him. He kicked it off of him and took of his ring and pressed his neclace. His sheild and sword appeared. The hellhound went to pounce on him again but he stuclk his sword in its head. He ran home told his mom. She took him to Camp half blood.
RP Example*: I ran through the woods and triped on a tree root. Before I knew what to do I as surronded by monsters. I stand up and press my rign and neclace. MY sword and sheild appear in my hands. I got ready for them to charge nad they chared
Any notes about your characters:None

Name: Rachel Sterning
Eyes:blue
Hair:Blonde down to her waiste
Height:5'7"
Body Type: Skinny
Skin Color:Tan
Country of Origin: America
Talents: Achery and cooking
Skills:Archery
Weapon: A earring when she presses it it turns into a bow and quiver
Flaws: Shy,self-concious, and stubborn
Life Before CHB*: She lived with her mom nad brother Daniel. Rachel didnt have many freinds or did she have any boyfreinds. She lived a lonely lived besides her brother and mom. SHe realized her brother left and cried for days. One day when she was coming home monster attacked her. She killed it and ran home. She told her mom and her mom sent her o Camp half blood
RP Example*: I ran through the alley way scaredf to death. I steped on a piece of glass barefoot. I fall downa nd cry in pain. I hank it out adn cry.Then a monster pounces on me
Any notes about your characters:None

R1S1NG W4RR10R

Back to top Go down