thecamphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avery Kusterbeck

2 posters

Go down

Avery Kusterbeck Empty Re: Avery Kusterbeck

Post  JesseDaMan Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Approved (: Make sure to claim your portrayer in Face Claim
JesseDaMan
JesseDaMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Avery Kusterbeck Empty Avery Kusterbeck

Post  it'sTPR. Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Name: Avery Kusterbeck
Eyes: Electric Blue
Hair: Light Brown.
Height: 5'4'
Body Type: Slender
Skin Color: Tan
Country of Origin: US of A
Talents: Guitar, piano and sketching.
Skills: sword fighting and gymnastics
Weapon: 3ft bronze sword.
Flaws: Gets angry easily, terrible at lying, talks a lot.
Life Before CHB*: Avery lived with her mom. Her life was perfect, or she thought it was. She was a straight A student, and she had a lot of friends. Sometimes when she felt angry, lightning would struck, but usually on rainy days. She pretends that she hates reading, but the truth was she loved it. All of her friends thought she was cool and wasn't an A student, since Avery didn't feel comfortable telling people about her grades or something. Then when she finished her freshman year, her mom took her to Camp Half Blood.
RP Example*: I walk inside the house and slam the door. Great.. Mom isn't home. I sit on the couch, reading. I close the book. A minute later, the doorbell rings. I opened the door. It was my mom. "Hi mom." I said weakly. "Hey sweetie. I went to the mall today and got you that book series you always wanted." She said with a smile. "Really?! Thanks mom!" I open the plastic bag, and take out the books. "Now read the books for later." My mom said. "Yeah okay, and mom.." I open my backpack and give her Honor Roll letter. My mom looks at it in surprise. She hugs me. I smile and tell her about the rest of my day.
Any notes about your characters: Nothing.
it'sTPR.
it'sTPR.

Back to top Go down